- Global Student Teaching (GST)
May and Summer session 2017
- Australia: The Aussie Sport Experience: Culture, Identity and Impact, 4 cr., with Mike Bryant
- Czech Republic and Austria: Choir Performance Tour with Bradley Miller, Director
- England: Life in a Medieval City: Literature and Culture in York, 700-1500, 4 cr., with Janet Ericksen and David Ericksen
- Greece: Aging in Greece: Comparative Cultural Practices, 4 cr., with Argie Manolis and Tara Gromatka
- Thailand: Chemistry and Cultural Exchange, 4 cr, with Joe Alia and Tim Soderberg.
Winter session 2018
- Explore the Label: Sustainability in Nicaragua, January 1-14, 2018, Anth 2303, 2 cr, led by Cristina Ortiz, Assistant Professor of Anthropology, and Clement Loo, Assistant Professor of Environmental Studies
May and Summer session 2018
- Irish Texts and Contexts, May 20-June 9, 2018, IS 3053, 4 cr (ENVT), led by Julie Eckerle, Professor of English, and Jimmy Schryver, Associate Professor of Art History
- Media Literacy and Democracy: Baltic Perspectives (Latvia), June 15-July 3, 2018, CMR 2323, 4 cr (IP), led by Barbara Burke, Associate Professor of Communication, Media, and Rhetoric
- July in Paris, June 27-August 1, 2018, Fren 1021 (IP), Fren 1023 (FL), or Fren 3060 (IP), 4 cr, led by Sarah Buchanan, Associate Professor of French
- Geology in Italy, July 10-July 31, 2018, ESci 2201 (ENVT) or Geol 4130, led by Jim Cotter, Professor of Geology
- Global Student Teaching (GST)
Academic Year or Semester Exchanges
Japan (only Morris students may apply)
Application forms must be turned in to:Academic Center for Enrichment (ACE) Office
5 Student Center
University of Minnesota, Morris
600 E. 4th St.
Morris, Mn 56267
The University of Minnesota, Morris offers several study abroad scholarships each term. Full-time University of Minnesota, Morris students who are participating in University of Minnesota, Morris programs are eligible to apply.
The Bridging Loan is a no-interest/no-fees program designed to assist students who do not immediately have funds available to cover their program deposit and flight booking costs, enabling the student to pay for these costs with their financial aid package. The Bridging Loan will cover these costs until the program fee is billed to the student account. The Bridging Loan DOES NOT cover other upfront costs such as passports, visas, medical visits, etc. Those need to be paid for directly by the student before their financial aid disbursement.
Health Information Form
The purpose of this form is to help the Academic Center for Enrichment (ACE) to assist you in preparing for your time abroad.
Affiliated Study Abroad Programs
Learning Abroad Center
UMD Study Abroad
University of Minnesota, Crookston
International Studies Abroad
Please schedule an appointment with the Academic Center for Enrichment to take a closer look at any of these options.
Other Study Abroad Options
University of Minnesota, Morris students may also attend and receive transfer credit for education abroad programs from other colleges and universities throughout the United States. Students hoping to participate in outside programs must work with the Academic Center for Enrichment throughout the program exploration process to help ensure that credit can be awarded for the program and all education abroad policies are met.
For more information and application information for Learning Abroad Center programs or non-University of Minnesota programs please visit the Academic Center for Enrichment, room 5, Student Center, and make an appointment to speak with our study abroad advisor.
Please review the Academic Center for Enrichment Cancellation Policy