- University of Minnesota students must create a profile »
- Apply for your program.
- Find the program you wish to apply for. From there, you can access the application process through the “Apply and Confirm” link at the top of the page. This information includes complete application instructions, the deadline for your program, and contact information if you have questions.
- Follow the application instructions laid out for your program. You may also need to check the linked overseas institution or sponsoring organization for additional materials to complete.
- Submit your completed application as directed in the Application Instructions.
- After your application is submitted, the Academic Center for Enrichment, Learning Abroad Center, overseas university, or sponsoring organization will notify you of your acceptance and direct you to complete additional materials to confirm your participation.
- Begin work on the Academic Planning form (available in the Academic Center for Enrichment to University of Minnesota students only) to fulfill degree requirements. You may wish to complete this form before applying for a program if your program selection depends heavily on meeting degree requirements while abroad.
- Some programs are only available to University of Minnesota students. If you attend another institution, a list of programs open to all students is also available.
Please contact the study abroad adviser with any questions you may have.