Bush Grant Meeting Notes
April 27, 2005
Engin Sungur, Katherine Benson, Tom Johnson, Pam Gades, Paul Myers, Scott Esler.
Consulting Group Faculty Members: Greg Thorson, Tom Johnson, Pam Solvie
- Understanding Learning Styles
How to integrate, understand and help project.
Core group - provide integration and organization - provide expert knowledge & input.
Summer - IT group worked on
- Course, contact,
- Interaction and communication *first year
- Evaluation and assessment
- following year look at the other components
Pam Gades - Share point Sites
- IT Core group /Innovative teaching site - all members have accounts in the site. Can upload documents to share. Pam will send site URL to members.
- full-time (40 hours week) Molly Kloek, Aaron Vasecka)
- part-time (28 hours week) (Matt Harren)
Will finalized contracts today at 3:30 PM. ( Scott/Linda)
Consulting group will decide jobs.
Project Profiles - comments added at end of project; this will give complete documentation.
Offer Sharepoint training for consultants and project participants.
- Sharepoint is more secure
Reminder of Workshop in Mpls on MPLS.
- Projects are a tool to test learning styles
- Different learning styles, needs of students
- Consulting group needs - Core group will oversee all activities, but will not tell participants what to do. Core Group will coordinate assessment as projects move forward.
- Project participants will do monthly reports.