Bush IT Core Group Meeting
Wednseday, April 4, 2007
10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Location: Faculty Center, East Annex
Present: Pam Gades, Pam Solvie, Katherine Benson, Engin Sungur, Brady Alsaker, Engin Sungur
Absent: Roger Boleman, Paul Meyers
- Additional funding $10,000 was approved, but Sungur said Carol Carrier suggested we might prepare a no-cost extension and may receive more funding to use in the Spring 2008 semester. By September, may prepare the no-cost extension.
- Grant ends at the end of Fall 2007 semester – will apply for the new Bush Grant – focus will be:
- Impact (consistent with strategic planning of UMM
The committee discussed the additional funding or no-cost extension. By consensus, the committee agreed to apply for the no-cost extension.
- April 22, in the Faculty Club, TC
- 6:00 – 7:30 PM (self-serve)
- 2 UMM vehicle reserved – 8 have registered. Keys must be picked up before 4:30 PM on Friday, April 20. Roger B. has agreed to drive one vehicle, need to know who the other driver is? Drivers license must be on file at Plant Services
- Sungur said we will receive 40-50 invitations to distribute as we want. It was suggested to encourage people to pass on the invitation, if they are unable to attend.
ADT – Poster Design
- Members discussed the poster, changes noted. Pam Gades and Karen Cusey are working on the matrix – will get the information to Pederson.
- Poster session – Monday at 10:00 AM
- Design survey for the poster
- Sessions will be included on the bookmark and linked to the TEL website