ED 2121 - Introduction to Education (SS)
- (3.0 cr; Prereq-coreq 2111; A-F only, fall, spring, summer, every year)
- History, philosophy, and purposes of American education; classroom practices and effective teaching; instructional technology; and certification requirements in education.
ED 2111 - Tutor-Aide Practicum
- (1.0 cr; Prereq-coreq 2121; S-N only, fall, spring, summer, every year)
- Students complete 30 hours of preprofessional field experience in the schools.
- Ed 2111 - Final Evaluation