Morris Teacher Education Appeals Process
The appeal processes for the Morris teacher education program are based on the University‘s standard grievance procedures for all academic areas (Morris Catalog available online).
The Morris teacher education program has specific appeals procedures for students who are not admitted or who are struggling at various points in the program.
Admissions Appeal Process
- Elementary Education Admissions Appeal Information »
- Secondary Education Admissions Appeal Information »
Communication of Concern Process
- Communication of Concern Information »
- Communication of Concern Form »
- Individual Learning Plan Form »
Student Teaching Appeal Process
- Application to Repeat Student Teaching
- Student Teaching Reapplication Form
- Student teaching MTLE APPEAL Policy
Students in the teacher education program at the University of Minnesota are expected to follow the grievance and appeals procedures outlined in the current Morris Catalog, on the program website, and in program materials. If any dispute is not settled after full implementation of the appeals processes as defined, the student may contact the Minnesota Board of Teaching per MN Statute 122A.09, Subdivision 4c.