Anika Kildegaard ’13 singing, as part of her Honors Capstone Project.
Holly Gruntner ’13 delivering the Commencement Address
Cain Boney in New Delhi
Broc Kokesh in Sweden
Tinu Bello volunteering at orphanage in Nigeria
Connor Lewis participating in SIBS Program at the Mayo Clinic
Tessa Hagen in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Bridgette Hulse in Ireland
Students interested in the Honors Program should plan to attend one of the following info sessions, to be held in the Moccasin Flower Room:
- Wednesday, February 18: 5-6 p.m.
- Thursday, February 19: 9-10 a.m.
- Friday, February 20: 1-2 p.m.
A complete application to the Honors Program includes
- a completed (and signed) cover sheet
- an unofficial copy of your transcript
- a short essay per the instructions on the cover sheet
- the name of a faculty member who can vouch for your potential in the Honors Program
Applications are due to Stephanie Ferrian (ACE Office, basement of Student Center building) by Friday, March 20, 2015.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applicants will be notified of their status in the program by March 27, in time for annual planning.
The Honors Program may accept up to 35 students each year.