May, Summer I, and Summer II sessions are treated as one term for financial aid purposes. Your financial aid is determined on your total enrollment for all three sessions.
To be eligible for 2013 May/Summer Session(s) financial aid you must:
- be admitted as a University of Minnesota, Morris degree seeking student as of spring semester 2013 (aid is not available if you are a non-admitted, non-degree, summer only or visiting student);
- maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as defined by Morris SAP Standards. If you are on SAP probation for spring semester you will not receive your summer financial aid disbursement(s) until all your spring semester grades are posted. If your grades do not improve your SAP status, a SAP Appeal Form will need to be completed and approved to be eligible for summer financial aid;
- complete a 2012–13 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), if you have not already done so, and submit the results to Morris—use federal school code 002389;
- complete a 2013 May/Summer Financial Aid Application and email or bring it to the Morris One Stop Financial Aid Office no later than June 7, 2013;
- be enrolled for all May/Summer courses/credits no later than June 19, 2013; and
- respond to your May/Summer offer of financial aid and complete all required loan documents no later than June 24, 2013.
Withdrawal or cancellation of a class may result in an overpayment and you may be required to pay back a portion of your financial aid.