Registration for May Session, Summer Sessions I and II, and special session courses begins Wednesday, March 13, 2013.
If you are currently a University of Minnesota, Morris student, register for classes here.
If you are a non-degree seeking student, register following these easy steps:
- complete the Enroll as a Non-degree Student application;
- explore the summer term 2013 course offerings at Morris;
- register for the course(s) by contacting the Office of the Registrar.
The University of Minnesota, Morris offers students the option to enroll part- or full-time as a non-degree seeking student. Non-degree seeking status is available primarily to:
- high-school graduates taking courses of special interest;
- students with probationary admission status who will later become regular degree candidates;
- students enrolled at other colleges;
- University of Minnesota faculty and staff.