Registration for May Session, Summer Sessions I and II, and special session courses begins Wednesday, March 18, 2015.
Morris campus students
If you are currently a University of Minnesota, Morris student, register for classes here.
Students from another University of Minnesota Campus
- students who want to register at another University of Minnesota campus instead of their home campuses.
- students who are registered on two University of Minnesota campuses during the same term.
If you are a student at another University of Minnesota campus and would like to take a course from the Morris campus, register following these easy steps.
- fill out a copy the multi-institutional form and have it processed by your home campus. A separate form is needed for each campus from where you wish to take a course. You will also need to consult with your college adviser and financial aid office to complete the application. Due to processing time, it is expected that all completed forms will be submitted one month before the start of the course. Read more about multi-institutional students »
- register for classes here. Note: Your home campus will put a placeholder course “Mult 1” on your record. Please do not remove this course.
Non-degree seeking (non-University of Minnesota) students
The University of Minnesota, Morris offers students the option to enroll part- or full-time as a non-degree seeking student. Non-degree seeking status is available primarily to:
- high-school graduates taking courses of special interest;
- students with probationary admission status who will later become regular degree candidates;
- University of Minnesota faculty and staff.
Online only non-degree seeking students
- please complete the electronic Request to Register for Summer 2014 form »
On-campus non-degree seeking students, register following these easy steps: