Types of Accommodations
The following lists of accommodations are non-exhaustive and can include other accommodations at the discretion of the Office of Academic Success Director.
This is a list of the most common accommodation resources we utilize at the Office of Academic Success.
- Assistive Technology and listening devices (Text Conversion, Text to Voice, voice recorders, others)
- Student Note-Takers
- Attendance/Assignment Deadline Flexibility
- E-book or Audio book access (where/when available)
- Priority Registration/Early syllabus
- Exam Accommodations
- Other as determined by individual documentation