All students are assigned to an adviser and are encouraged to meet with them often.
Students can change advisers if they decide to pursue a different major.
To complete your degree, you must fulfill
- General education requirements (GERs)
- At least one set of requirements for a major
Review academic programs
- Assist students in understanding the scope of their liberal arts education and reach the curricular goals of their academic programs
- Empower students to make well-intentioned and strategic decisions about their education
- Recognize and appreciate the individual differences and needs of students
- Promote skills for personal development and sustained learning
The Advising Office supports the work of the faculty advisers and related programs by providing materials and resources and serves students as a center for academic counseling.
To promote and support student learning through opportunities for personal and academic growth for students and advisers.