All students are assigned to an adviser and are encouraged to meet with them often.
Students can change advisers if they decide to pursue a different major.
To complete your degree, you must fulfill
- General education requirements (GERs)
- At least one set of requirements for a major
Review academic programs
- Assist students in understanding the scope of their liberal arts education and reach the curricular goals of their academic programs
- Empower students to make well-intentioned and strategic decisions about their education
- Recognize and appreciate the individual differences and needs of students
- Promote skills for personal development and sustained learning
The Advising Office supports the work of the faculty advisers and related programs by providing materials and resources and serves students as a center for academic counseling.
To promote and support student learning through opportunities for personal and academic growth for students and advisers.
The Upgrade 2015
The University upgraded its core technology systems in Spring 2015. Resources are available for: