University of Minnesota Morris
Take a Virtual Campus Tour Schedule a Visit Request Info

Change Your Major, Minor, and/or Adviser

To change your declared major(s) or minor(s):

If you want to change your adviser, complete the Major/Minor/Adviser Change Form. Turn the signed form in to:

Academic Advising Office
Briggs Library Room 240