The top 5 things to consider when planning a major in Management
- Students should take Principles of Microeconomics and Macroeconomics in the first year. These courses are prerequisites for many other courses.
- Math requirement: students may choose either Survey of Calculus or Calculus I. If the student tests into a lower level of Math, have them get started with Math in the first semester.
- Statistics is also required and should be taken as soon as possible.
- Students should declare a sub-plan as soon as possible because electives vary with each option.
- Students should consult their major adviser to develop a plan for selecting appropriate elective courses to meet their goals and interests.