Commission on Women Meeting
Present- Tammy Faux (Coordinator), Miriam Panton, Michelle Page, Christy Dent, LeAnne Dean, Randi Peterson, Colleen Frey, Pareena Lawrence, Tammi Berberi, Joanna Solotaroff
Absent - Clare Strand
Meeting began at
- Introductions: Randi Peterson, new to CW. Joanna Solotaroff, WRC representative.
- Discussion and decision of Spring Luncheon menu: Decision was made to have Soup
and Fresh Bread Buffet, lemonade and dessert. CW will be buying a dessert,
Colleen and Miriam will make a decision on what to have. Cost will be $3
per person. Discussion about having a reduced cost lunch Thursday to those
who come to the Tuesday event; decided not to.
- Discussion of details of Luncheon: CW will be setting up a table and to promote
awareness of the events. Want to have a student either videotape or take
notes on Audrey’s presentation - possibly make an outline on placemats for
Luncheon to aid in discussion. Discussed doing an article to put in the University
Register (or invite a reporter to come to the speaker and the luncheon).
- Rachel Hall, part-time in English, is willing to edit and help with the newsletter.
- Deadlines: February 12th – Invitations will be mailed
February 16th-18th - Tabling
February 19th – Registration deadline for Spring Luncheon
Meeting adjourned at