Rural and Urban Gathering
Prairie Inn, Morris
Wednesday, June 9
The focus of the gathering will be on the formation of the Rural-Urban Partnering Council with its emphasis on education, workforce and entrepreneurship to increase innovation and wealth creation across Minnesota. All are welcome to attend and to consider becoming a member of the inaugural Council.
- 6:30 p.m.—6:45 p.m.
Welcome and Symposium Overview
- Center for Small Towns—Bart Finzel
- Minnesota Rural Partners—Jane Leonard
- 6:45 p.m.—8:30 p.m.
- Rural Urban Partnering Council—discussion & organizing
- 8:30 p.m.—10:30 p.m.
- Hosted by U of M Regional Sustainable Dev. Partnerships
- Entertainment by the Strollers