Office Goals and Priorities
- Connect with students
- Collaborate with other campus offices
- Proactive outreach efforts to the community
- Network with other institutions
- Update the MSP Web site at least once per semester and annually review the MSP related brochures
- Develop a collaborative recruitment plan for students of color with the Office of Admissions in an effort to maintain and increase all student of color populations
- Encourage equal representation of all ethnic groups in the Gateway Program
Increase interaction between student organizations as well as between MSP and the student organizations
- Be more proactive in working to help student of color organizations with Activity Fee Review Committee (AFRC) proposals, budgets, constitutions, program planning, etc.
- Attendance by MSP at meetings and events sponsored by student of color organizations throughout the semester.
- Encourage professional staff attendance at least one professional development conference a year.
- Implement in-house staff development workshops, etc.