Morris Break Photo Contest
Morris students accomplish great things with their time away from school. If you or your students are studying abroad or doing something special with your next break…traveling to an exciting destination, contributing to a special project…consider entering the Morris Break Photo Contest.
- Take the highest-quality photo possible of a student or students wearing Morris campus gear (the more visible, the better!) as you study abroad or visit a noteworthy destination or pursue a special activity during Fall, Winter, or Spring Break.
- Entries should include the following information:
- Name of entrant;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Box number or campus address;
- Hometown (if student);
- Year at Morris (if student);
- Name of photographer if different from entrant;
- Photographer’s hometown and year at Morris (if student);
- Names of subjects;
- Hometowns and years at Morris of subject/subjects (if students); and
- Description of location and/or activity being performed.
- Shots must reflect real adventures and endeavors, not the virtual variety.
- Photos including memorabilia from colleges other than this fine campus will be disqualified.
- No copyrighted or professional photos (including those taken by concessionaires) allowed.
The Break Photo Contests are brought to you by the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs and Dean, the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs, and the director of Admissions.
Submission of a photo indicates permission for use of the photo on the Morris website and for other University-related purposes. By submitting a photo, each entrant attests that the photo is genuine and the participants were photographed at the location or activity depicted and that the content was not digitally altered or reconstructed. Submitted photos will be eligible for inclusion on a special page on the Morris website.