Commencement 2015: Saturday, May 9
Friday, May 8
- 3:30 p.m.—American Indian Honoring Ceremony, Oyate Hall, Student Center
- 5 p.m.—Honors Recital, Recital Hall, Humanities Fine Arts (HFA)
- 6 p.m.—Parent Reception, Honors & Awards Ceremony, Turtle Mountain Cafe, Student Center
- 7 p.m.—Honors & Awards Ceremony, Edson Auditorium, Student Center
Saturday, May 9
- 10 a.m.–noon—Brunch Buffet, Dining Hall, graduate’s brunch complimentary, guests: $10 adults, $5 ages 4–10, free under age 4
- 10:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.—Bookstore Open (1125 Science Building)
- 11:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m.—Division Receptions, Oyate Hall, Science Atrium, & HFA Gallery
- 1:30 p.m.—Commencement Ceremony, Campus Mall (P.E. Center in case of inclement weather)
- 3 p.m.—Reception, Oyate Hall, Student Center
- 3–5 p.m.—Bookstore Open (1125 Science Building)
Overflow accommodations for guests to view Commencement will be available in Edson Auditorium in the Student Center.
Commencement parking is free and available in all campus lots.
For more information, contact the Office of Student Activities, Conferences, and Special Events by phone at 320-589-6080 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request accommodations related to disability, contact the Disability Resource Center at 320-589-6178 or by email at email@example.com.
If you are unable to attend in person, Commencement will be streamed live at morris.umn.edu/commencement.