Commencement 2017: Saturday, May 13
Friday, May 12
- 3:30 p.m.—American Indian Honoring Ceremony, Oyate Hall, Student Center
- 5 p.m.—Honors Recital, Recital Hall, Humanities Fine Arts (HFA)
- 6 p.m.—Parent Reception, Honors & Awards Ceremony, Turtle Mountain Cafe, Student Center
- 7 p.m.—Honors & Awards Ceremony, Edson Auditorium, Student Center
Saturday, May 13
- 10 a.m.–noon—Brunch Buffet, Dining Hall, graduate’s brunch complimentary, guests: $10 adults, $5 ages 4–10, free under age 4
- 10:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.—Bookstore Open (1125 Science Building)
- 11:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m.—Division Receptions, Oyate Hall, Science Atrium, & HFA Gallery
- 1:30 p.m.—Commencement Ceremony, P.E. Center
- 3 p.m.—Reception, Oyate Hall, Student Center
- 3–5 p.m.—Bookstore Open (1125 Science Building)
Seating is limited to five guest tickets per graduate. Graduates received their ticket allotment via their on-campus P.O. Boxes.
Overflow accommodations for guests to view Commencement will be available in Edson Auditorium in the Student Center.
Commencement parking is free and available in all campus lots.
If you are unable to attend in person, Commencement will be streamed live at morris.umn.edu/commencement.