51st Commencement, May 10, 2014
The commencement ceremony for the Class of 2014, held on Saturday, May 10, 1:30 p.m. an the Morris campus. Family and friends are invited to attend this festive and milestone event held PE Center.
Here are several key points about UMM commencement:
- Family, friends, students, and the campus community are invited.
- Tickets are not required.
- For those who need overnight lodging in Morris, we recommend that you make reservations as soon as possible; refer to the Hotels and Lodging options.
- Note other helpful links (directions and parking).
- Additional Information »
Friday, May 9
- 3:30 p.m.—Native American Honoring Ceremony, Oyate Hall, Student Center
- 5 p.m.—Honors Recital, Recital Hall, Humanities Fine Arts (HFA) (tentative time)
- 6 p.m.—Reception, Honors & Awards Ceremony, Turtle Mountain Cafe, Student Center
- 7 p.m.—Honors & Awards Ceremony, Edson Auditorium, Student Center
Saturday, May 10
- 10 a.m.–noon—Brunch Buffet, Dining Hall
- 10:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.—Bookstore Open (1125 Science Building)
- 11:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m.—Division Receptions, Oyate Hall, Science Atrium, & HFA Gallery
- 1:30 p.m.—Commencement Ceremony, PE Center Gymnasium
- 3 p.m.—Reception, Oyate Hall, Student Center
- 3–5 p.m.—Bookstore Open (1125 Science Building)