Commencement 2015: Saturday, May 9
Friday, May 8
- 3:30 p.m.—American Indian Honoring Ceremony, Oyate Hall, Student Center
- 5 p.m.—Honors Recital, Recital Hall, Humanities Fine Arts (HFA)
- 6 p.m.—Parent Reception, Honors & Awards Ceremony, Turtle Mountain Cafe, Student Center
- 7 p.m.—Honors & Awards Ceremony, Edson Auditorium, Student Center
Saturday, May 9
- 10 a.m.–noon—Brunch Buffet, Dining Hall, graduate's brunch complimentary, guests: $10 adults, $5 ages 4â€“10, free under age 4
- 10:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.—Bookstore Open (1125 Science Building)
- 11:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m.—Division Receptions, Oyate Hall, Science Atrium, & HFA Gallery
- 1:30 p.m.—Commencement Ceremony, Campus Mall (P.E. Center in case of inclement weather)
- 3 p.m.—Reception, Oyate Hall, Student Center
- 3–5 p.m.—Bookstore Open (1125 Science Building)
In the event of inclement weather, the Commencement ceremony will be held indoors in the P.E. Center.
If the ceremony is moved to the P.E. Center, seating will be limited to five guest tickets per graduate, which will be mailed to graduates to their on-campus P.O. Box.
Overflow accommodations for unticketed guests to view Commencement will be available in Edson Auditorium in the Student Center.
Commencement parking is free and available in all campus lots.
For more information, contact the Office of Student Activities, Conferences, and Special Events by phone at 320-589-6080 or by email at email@example.com.
To request accommodations related to disability, contact the Disability Resource Center at 320-589-6178 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to attend in person, Commencement will be streamed live at morris.umn.edu/commencement.