Want to make an immediate impact on the Morris campus or program of your choice? While cash is the most often-used way to make an outright gift, such gifts can be funded in a variety of ways.
Making an outright gift will meet your goals and make great things happen at the U.
The Benefit to You
- You can claim charitable deductions up to 50 percent of your adjusted gross income for gifts of cash in the year you make the gift. Excess deductions may be carried over for up to five years.
- You also may qualify for a match, which doubles, and sometimes even triples the impact of your gift. Check our online directory to see if your company matches gifts to the U.
Four Ways to Make a Cash Gift:
1. Make a gift now using your credit card.
2. Send a check or money order payable to the University of Minnesota Foundation. The form also allows for setting up electronic fund transfers (EFT), if you wish. Print the gift form and send with your gift to:University of Minnesota, Morris
P.O. Box 860266
Minneapolis, MN 55486
3. Call our credit card hotline at 612-626-8560 or 800-775-2187 and leave your full name and phone number, the type of credit card, card number, expiration date, amount of your gift, and if/where you would like the gift to be designated.
4. Make an online pledge. Fill out and submit the electronic pledge form and your pledge will be processed within one week. You will receive a reminder for payment.
If you would like a Morris campus staff member to work with you to make your gift, please contact us.