Speakers for 2015–16
- Neil Mattson, Ph.D. ’00 – Associate Professor and Greenhouse Extension Specialist, Cornell University. Visited November 2015.
- Sonja Smidt Rehmann, RN, MN ’12 - Oncology Nurse, Sanford Health. Visited November 2015.
- Katie Cannon, MD ’05 – Resident, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Pubic Health Department of Psychiatry. Visited March 2016.
- Adam Girtman ’05 - Development Technologist, Proteomics Core Laboratory, Mayo Clinic. Visited March 2016.
Speakers for 2014–15
- Levi Simonson '10—PhD Candidate, Eisen Laboratory, Institute of Neuroscience-University of Oregon. Visited September 2014.
- Ian K. Brown '04—Urban Forestry Technical Services Manager, City of Milwaukee-ISA Certified Arborist/Municipal Specialist. Visited October 2014.
- Maggie Baldwin, DVM—Supervisory Public Health Veterinarian, USDA-FSIS. Visited November 2014.
- Chelsea (Antilla) Alexander, MS, CGC '06—Certified Genetic Counselor. Visited January 2015.
- Lee Korby '04—High School Science Teacher, Prior Lake H.S., Savage MN. Visited February 2015.
- Alisha (Block) Aagesen, Ph.D. '03—Postdoctoral Associate, Tischler Laboratory, Microbiology Department-University of Minnesota. Visited March 2015.
Speakers for 2013–14
- Samit Joshi, DO, MPH ’01 — Associate Medical Director, Global Research, Virology at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Visited September 2013.
- Peter C. Falkum ’80 – Director of Research and Development, Silk Brand of White Wave Foods. Visted October 2013. Mr. Falkum’s visit was supported by the Joseph J. Latterell Memorial Visiting Alumnus Program.
- Adam R. Hoffman, Ph.D. ’01 — Dorothy Taylor Chair in Chemistry, Associate Professor of Environmental Chemistry Department of Natural and Applied Sciences—University of Dubuque. Visited November 2013.
- Larissa Mottl ‘96 — Minnesota DNR. Visited January 2014.
- Susan (Seim) Listberger ‘07 — Application Development Chemist, Industrial Oils Technology Center—Cargill. Visited February 2014.
- Jeff Ledermann ‘87 — Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Visited March 2014.