From biking and the Morris Transit to Zimride and the weekend shuttle, Morris students are mobile low carbon travelers.
The Morris “bus” conveniently stops on campus on the hour, and it’s a relatively inexpensive way to make your way around the community. Fares are $1.25, Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. until 6 p.m., from campus or if scheduled two-hours in advance. Fares are $2.50, Monday through Friday from 6 p.m. until 10 p.m. and on Saturday, Sunday, or if not schedule two-hours in advance. You may also pick up a Punch Pass for $10 at the Information Desk. Call 320-589-1000.
Campus weekend shuttle to the Twin Cities
The Morris campus offers a weekend bus service that transports students to the Twin Cities every weekend that classes are in session beginning after the fourth week of the Fall. The campus weekend shuttle departs on Fridays at 6 p.m. from the North Parking Lot with stops in St. Cloud and at the Maple Grove Transit. The return trip departs on Sundays at 7 p.m. from the Maple Grove Transit. Tickets must be purchased in advance from the information desk.Call 320-589-6123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Departure day (usually Friday)
- 6 p.m., Load North Lot Morris
- 6:15 p.m., Depart Morris
- 7:45 p.m., Arrive McDonalds St.Cloud/St. Augusta
- 8:45 p.m., Arrive Maple Grove Transit Center
- 9:45 p.m., Arrive West Bank TC Campus, Carlson School, at the transportation curb cut on 19th St.
Return day (usually Sunday)
- 6 p.m., Load West Bank TC Campus, Carlson School, at the transportation curb cut on 19th St.
- 7 p.m., Load Maple Grove Transit Center
- 8 p.m., Arrive McDonalds St. Cloud/St. Augusta
- 9:45 p.m., Arrive Morris
The schedule may be changed to accommodate sever weather situations. Should a change be necessary all riders will be contacted by email and by phone using the phone number provided when the ticket was purchased.
Executive Express Shuttle Service provides a pick up location right on campus at the north door of the Student Center. It runs on weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
You can make an individual reservation to go to the Minneapolis International Airport on the online portal site.
- Under ‘Group, Corporate or Frequent Rider ID’ type in UMM, this will take you to the online reservation portal site designed for the University of Minnesota, Morris.
Zimride is a fun and easy way Morris students, faculty and staff share the seats in their car or catch a ride. Morris Zimride helps you offer or request rides for commutes, road trips, and popular events. If you have a car, split costs by offering rides. If you donâ€™t have a car, find rides where you need to go. Morris Zimride requires a Morris Campus email address.