Welcome to the University of Minnesota, Morris International Student Program.
The University of Minnesota, Morris was named one of "the 10 best value U.S. colleges for international students" by USA Today College. According to editors, the campus stands out for its public accessibility, close-knit size, and residential setting.
International Student Program, which is part of the Office of Equity, Diversity and Intercultural Programs, is the first point of contact for all admitted international students.
International students at Morris enjoy a vibrant, safe community where they can focus on their studies and take part in many on campus activities.
International students excel academically and enjoy a rich social life at Morris. As a group they enjoy an above average grade point average compared to our domestic students. Furthermore, they are very involved in campus activities. A few examples are International Student Association (ISA), athletics, dance ensemble, and choir.
The International Student Program Office:
- coordinates rides for international students from the airport to Morris;
- plans and implements a comprehensive, mandatory international student orientation;
- issues immigration documents including I-20s;
- advises students on many issues such as immigration, academics, adjusting to the United States, and other matters that affect students;
- supports the International Student Association, and we plan cultural programs and events.