Travel within the United States as an F-1

Travel Within the United States

Travel within the United States (U.S.) and to United States territories is not restricted and no special documents are required. However, it is extremely important that you and your dependents carry your passport and visa documents with you when traveling in the U.S. in the event you need to present them to law enforcement officials.

Travel Outside the United States

Students should have a valid passport, F-1 entry visa, I-20 document, re-entry signature on page three of I-20, Documentary Evidence of Funding, and evidence of full-time enrollment at the University (transcripts and if applicable, Reduced Course Load Forms).

' >