Gloria Ladson-Billings Books
Posted by Peter Bremer on Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2013
Briggs Library is pleased to make available a variety of books by visiting Distinguished Professor in the Liberal Arts Gloria Ladson-Billings.
An American pedagogical theorist Ms. Ladson-Billings is returning to campus on November 11. She will be giving a closing address on Thursday, Nov. 14 at 7:00pm in the HFA recital Hall.
Her works include:
- African-Centered Schooling in Theory and Practice
- Beyond the Big House: African American Educators on Teacher Education
- Crossing Over to Canaan: The Journey of New Teachers in Diverse Classrooms
- [The] Dreamkeepers: Successful Teachers of African American Children
- Education Research in the Public Interest: Social Justice, Action and Policy
LC 1099.3 E395
- Foundations of Critical race Theory in Education
LC 212.2 F68
Note: Shelved in New Books area by main doors
- Race, Class and Power in School Restructuring