Class Reserve Request Form—Excerpt
Faculty are invited to use this form to request that materials owned by Briggs Library be added to the Reserve Collection for the current term.
Library Staff will retrieve requested items and make them available to students and other members of the UMM Community.
- Allow two working days for retrieving and processing materials. Please allow for extra time at the beginning of the semester.
- If requested item is checked out, instructor will be notified that processing will be delayed while the item is recalled.
- It is expected that photocopy requests will comply with copyright guidelines.
- It is necessary to fill out one form for each excerpt.
- Chapter titles will be used as the reserve reading titles.
- If you have a digital copy of the article you would like to put on Electronic Reserve please send it separately to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All fields are required.