Class Reserve Request Form--Article
Faculty are invited to use this form to request
that materials owned by Briggs Library be added to the Reserve Collection
for the current term.
Library Staff will retrieve requested items and make them available to
students and other members of the UMM Community.
- Allow two working days for retrieving and processing materials.
Please allow for extra time at the beginning of the semester.
- If requested item is checked out, instructor will be notified
that processing will be delayed while the item is recalled.
- It is expected that photocopy requests will comply with copyright
- It is necessary to fill out one form for each title. (A title may
have multiple copies.)
- If you have a digital copy of the article you would like to put on Electronic Reserve please send it separately to firstname.lastname@example.org