|Campus Police/Lost and Found||10||320-589-6000|
|Social Science Division Office||109||320-589-6200|
|Social Sciences and Humanities faculty offices|
|Morris Retirees Association (UMMRA)|
Camden Hall was built in 1912, and was originally a residence hall with three stories. It was a mirror image of Spooner Hall. During the West Central School operations, the third floor caught on fire and was destroyed. The third floor was removed and a new roof constructed.