|Multi-Ethnic Student Program||115||320-589-6094|
|The University Register||110|
|Women’s Resource Center|
|Queer Resource Center|
|Education Resource Classroom|
The Multi–Ethnic Resource Center was built in 1899. It was the first brick building built on campus and is on the Minnesota Historical Registry. It was used as a classroom for the Indian School, as an administrative building for the West Central School of Agriculture, and as a music building before housing the Multi–Ethnic Student Program.