University Holidays (campus closed)
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (Monday, July 4)
- Labor Day
Please assume offices are open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., unless otherwise noted below. Updates may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Closed June 1 for training.
- Open for lunch beginning June 13. Come before noon or after 12:30 p.m. to avoid the campus visitors' rush.
- See also Turtle Mountain Cafe
Education Division Office
- Closing at noon on Friday, June 10.
- Closed May 16 through August 12, 2016
- We will check phone messages, email messages, and mail throughout the summer.
- Open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - noon
Humanities Division Office
- Closed Friday, June 17, for carpet cleaning.
- Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Closed weekends and holidays
- Thursday, June 2 only: Closed 11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
- Other days: window hours 8 a.m.–4:00 p.m. One campus delivery/pick-up daily at approx. 11 a.m.
- Fedex pick-up generally 10:30 a.m.
- USPS pick-up 1:30 p.m.
- UPS pick-up 3:00 p.m.
Turtle Mountain Cafe
- Closing for the summer Friday, June 10.
- See also Dining Services