- Check your Graduation Plan or APAS degree audit and speak to your adviser about any remaining credits you may need to complete your degree.
- Check all graduation deadlines
- Check for holds on your record.
- Check for remaining balance on your Student Account. You will not receive your diploma until your account is paid in full.
- Understand what applying for graduation means for your financial aid
- Apply for graduation
- Find out how to participate in Commencement
- Attend GradFest and complete your loan exit counseling. You can also order your graduation regalia at GradFest.
Office of the RegistrarUniversity of Minnesota, Morris
212 Behmler Hall
600 East Fourth Street
8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.