- Senior Meetings
- Your first step toward graduation! Senior Meetings provide all the details you need for graduation and the commencement program. The meetings are held in Cougar Room of Oyate Hall. The fall semester dates will be posted on the calendar. You will have several sessions from which to choose.
- Senior Banquet
- The Class of 2014 will be honored during the annual Senior Banquet sponsored by the University of Minnesota, Morris Alumni Association. A semi-formal occasion, all seniors receive a formal invitation for the Friday, December 2013 event to be held in Oyate Hall in the Student Center. Contact Erin Christensen, assistant director of alumni relations and annual giving, with questions at 320-589-6394.
- Grad Fest
- Your one-stop commencement shop! Confirm that your name appears on the official commencement eligibility list, order your cap and gown, visit with Alumni Relations as a soon-to-be-alumnus. It will be held in Oyate Hall on Tuesday, April 1, 2014.
- Commencement Ceremony
- The University of Minnesota, Morris invites everyone to join us in celebrating the graduates’ successes at the 2014 Commencement Ceremony to be held on Saturday, May 10, 2014, at 1:30 p.m. on the campus mall. The rain site is the PE Center.
- Additional Opportunity
- Each April, a Lavendar Celebration and Awards Ceremony is held on the Twin Cities campus to honor gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender students graduating from all University of Minnesota campuses. You must register to participate.
Office of the RegistrarUniversity of Minnesota, Morris
212 Behmler Hall
600 East Fourth Street
Morris, Minnesota 56267
8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.