Take a Virtual Campus Tour Schedule a Visit Request Info

Release Academic Holds

Release advising holds

Students with 59 or fewer completed credits have an advising hold on their records prior to each registration session. You may release this hold after your meeting by emailing holds@morris.umn.edu. Please promptly email the names and ID numbers of your advisees so that the holds may be released and students can register without delay. Students on probation need adviser permission to register and email must be sent to holds@morris.umn.edu Note that probation holds are not removed when you send this email but registration will be allowed.

Encourage your advisees to register on time

Students may register online or in person at the Office of the Registrar on or after their assigned appointment time for best class selection. Please encourage students to use the wait list option if courses are filled.