Room / Board Rates, Fall 2014 - Spring 2015
- New students are encouraged, but not required, to live on campus
- Students in traditional residence halls must have a meal plan
- First year students are not eligible to apply for housing in the Campus Apartments for the fall semester
- There is a one-time $50 application fee for campus housing
- Please contact the Office of Residential Life if you have special housing needs
Traditional Residence Halls
Floor community with a combination of single, double and triple sleeping rooms and shared floor community lounges, kitchens and bathrooms.
There are five traditional residence halls on campus:
Cost to live in a traditional residence hall
- $1,788 per semester for a double occupancy room
- $1,788 per semester for a triple occupancy room
- $2,197 per semester for a designed single
- $2,399 per semester for a super single (a designed double with one occupant)
Suite Style Living
Floor community with four person suites with either single or double sleeping rooms and a lounge space and private bathroom in each suite. Each floor also has a shared community kitchen space.
Cost to live in Suite Style Living
- $2,343 per semester for a double bedroom in a four person suite
- $2,545 per semester for a single bedroom in a four person suite
- $2,444 per semester for a single room with attached bath
There are 72 apartments on the Morris campus. Each apartment has a shared kitchenette, shared bathroom and two bedrooms for up to four occupants.
Cost to live in the Campus Apartments
- $2,539 per semester for double occupancy
- $2,139 per semester for triple occupancy
- $1,939 per semester for quadruple occupancy
Students in traditional halls must choose one of the following meal plan options:
- Carte Blanche: unlimited Dining Hall access $2,025/semester
- 240 meals / semester + $50 Dining Dollars $2,025/semester
- 150 meals / semester + $250 Dining Dollars $2,025/semester
Juniors, seniors and students living in the Campus Apartments can also choose the following meal plan option:
- 50 meals / semester + $200 Dining Dollars — $825/semester
Students living in the Campus Apartments can also choose to have no meal plan.