Room / Board Rates, Fall 2011 - Spring 2012
- New students are encouraged, but not required, to live on campus
- Students in traditional residence halls must have a meal plan
- First year students are not eligible to apply for housing in the Campus Apartments
- There is a one-time $50 application fee for campus housing
- Please contact the Office of Residential Life if you have special housing needs
Traditional Residence Halls
There are five traditional residence halls on campus.
The cost for a double occupancy room in these halls is $1,685 per semester.
There are 72 apartments on the Morris campus. Each apartment has a shared kitchenette, shared bathroom and two bedrooms for up to four occupants.
Cost to live in the Campus Apartments
- $1,900 per semester for quadruple occupancy
- $2,097 per semester for triple occupancy
- $2,491 per semester for double occupancy
Students in traditional halls must choose one of the following meal plan options:
- Carte Blanche: unlimited Dining Hall access $1,912/semester
- 175 meals / semester + $200 Dining Dollars $1,912/semester
- 150 meals / semester + $500 Dining Dollars $1,912/semester
Students living in the Campus Apartments have two additional options:
- 50 meals / semester + $400 Dining Dollars — $1,017.45/semester
- No meal plan