University of Minnesota Morris
Take a Virtual Campus Tour Schedule a Visit Request Info

Housing Accomodations

Choosing where to live is an important decision. Residential Life staff are committed to assisting students in finding the best housing option for you.

American Indian students

Smudging and other traditional practices are supported in Residential Life. Contact your area coordinator/hall director to register and for more information.

International Students and Students from Out-of-State

UMM residence halls are open during semester breaks. Limited summer storage is available for international students who will be returning to Residential Life the following fall.


All of our residence halls and apartments have men and women living within the same building. Many of our floor communities are also co-ed. If you need a single gender community assignment due to religious, cultural or other reasons, please contact our office at no later than May 1, 2013.

Students with Disabilities

Students with disabilities who require housing accommodations due to a disability or medical condition register and request accommodations through UMM’s Office of Disability Services. Residential Life staff will work with Disability Services to meet the housing requirements of registered students. Please contact Disability Services to register, 320-589-6178.

Transgender Housing

Differently gendered and transgender students are encouraged to contact us to discuss housing options. Please contact T.J. Ross, Associate Director of Residential Life, at 320-589-6475.

Family Housing

We are unable to provide on campus housing for families. The UMM Information Center website includes links to off-campus rental housing in Morris.

For any questions or concerns regarding housing accommodations, please contact the Office of Residential Life at 320-589-6475.