UMM Home >
Information Center > Shuttle services
Zimride is a new, fun and easy way to share rides with other students, or coordinate a regular commute. Zimride also can use Facebook to make it even easier for you to find a friend or fellow UMM classmate to carpool with.
- UMM offers a weekend bus service that transports students to the cities every weekend that classes are in session beginning after the fourth week of the Fall. Tickets must be purchased in advance from the information desk. The schedule of service is:
Departure day (usually Friday):
- 6:00 pm Load North Lot Morris
- 6:15 pm Depart Morris
- 7:45 pm Arrive McDonalds St.Cloud/St. Augusta
- 8:45 pm Arrive Maple Grove Transit Center
- 9:45 pm Arrive West Bank TC Campus, Carlson School
Return day (usually Sunday):
- 6:00 pm Load West Bank TC Campus, Carlson School
- 7:00 pm Load Maple Grove Transit Center
- 8:00 pm Arrive McDonalds St. Cloud/St. Augusta
- 9:45 pm Arrive Morris
It’s simple. Have a car? Add your ride offer and split the costs by driving with friends and classmates. Need a ride? Add your ride request and get to where you want to go. Just log in to your free account and post where you’re coming from and when. Zimride will help you find others making similar trips.
To use Zimride, just do the following:
-Visit http://zimride.morris.umn.edu and click the green “Log in” button.
-Add your ride indicating if you want to be a driver or passenger
-Review your matchlist and get connected!