The computer labs use PaperCut to manage printing.
Printing costs $.05 per page ($.04 per side for duplex printing). You will need to visit the Business Office or the Info Desk to add value to your PaperCut account. Once there is value in your account, all you need to do is print your job to either the printer located in the lab or a hold queue. The hold queue can be used to print at a different lab or at a later time. When you print, a login window will appear where you will login with your Morris email username and password.
Optional cash printing is available in the library.
- From a library computer in the print menu select one of the following:
- Library Cash B/W Printing 5-cents/side
- Library Color Printing $.50/sheet
- Print jobs can be picked up at the circulation desk
- $.05 per printed side for black and white print jobs.
- $.50 per page for color print jobs.
Note that all the black-and-white (B/W) printers in Briggs Library are set to automatically double-side (duplex) in order to save paper. Always check before you print.
How to print
- Print the job as you normally would (File -> Print for example).
- Sign in with your University internetID and password at the prompt.
Holding the document for future printing or to print from another lab.
Add a job to your queue.
- Print document
- Change the printer name to “Hold to Print Later or at another Lab”
- Sign in with your University internetID and password at the prompt. This will save the job to your print queue in your Papercut account.
Releasing a job from your queue
- Login to your Papercut account by clicking on the “Details” link and logging in with your University internetID and password.
- Choose “Jobs Pending Release.”
- Choose to print the desired document.
- Choose the printer for the desired lab.
Make sure you log out of Papercut at the end of your session. Forgetting to logout may result in print jobs being sent and charged to your account.
- Right click on the “Balance” display.
- Choose logout
If you experience problems while trying to print in a lab on campus, please contact the Help Desk, 320-589-6150.