The Morris campus contracts out maintenance support for a variety of different computer equipment.
What kind of Equipment can be placed under Maintenance Contract?
- desktop computers and laptops
Maintenance Contract FAQ
- Should I add my equipment to the Campus Maintenance Contract?
- All units on campus are encouraged to include their technology equipment in the campus maintenance contract. Doing so will ensure that your computer is repaired quickly in the event of a physical failure.
- What happens if my equipment fails and it is not covered by the contract?
- If your equipment is not covered by the maintenance contract and is not under warranty your unit will be responsible for arranging and paying for any repairs necessary for the equipment.