The Office of University Relations provides writing, editing, photography, and design services to support the Morris campus strategic initiatives.
Some of our creative services include:
- writing and editing internal and external print and electronic communication pieces;
- consultation for campus communications products and plans;
- developing print and electronic information for campuswide initiatives;
- supporting the academic mission and priorities of the campus through coordination and dissemination of information about student services, degree programs, and courses;
- developing and maintaining campus Web pages;
- consultation on graphic identity (logo) and messaging;
- providing images for various communications needs through the online images library;
- promoting editorial consistency through the U of M Style Manual.
To request communications assistance please contact the Office of University Relations.