The Office of University Relations builds and maintains the integrity of the Morris brand through clear, consistent, and frequent communications that increases public awareness and understanding of the Morris campus. When the many units of our campus come together with a clear, consistent, and coordinated identity the entire campus benefits.
The following tools were designed to help the campus and business partners apply the brand consistently across communications.
- Graphic Identity Guidelines
- This graphic standards site provides clear, consistent guidelines for using the University of Minnesota, Morris wordmark, logos, color, and type. This site is intended for both internal and external users.
- Logo and Template Downloads
- The central source for downloading approved logos and templates. (X.500 login required. If you need access and don't have an X.500 please contact the Office of University Relations.)
- U of M Style Manual
- Guidelines on current language usage and solutions to common writing and editing problems. (X.500 login required. If you need access and don't have an X.500 please contact the Office of University Relations.)
- Campus Images Library (Content DM)
- The source for campus photography—current and historical