Biology at Morris features...
- Rigorous five-course core
- Specialty electives including biochemistry, conservation biology, evolution, freshwater biology, genetics, global change ecology, immunology, neurobiology, vertebrate biology, and many more
- Pre-health professions advising committee
- Morris is one of the few undergraduate campuses to provide a human cadaver for anatomy courses.
- Exceptional undergraduate research opportunities
- Strong relationship with other Morris programs including; chemistry, environmental science, environmental studies, geology, and psychology.