University of Minnesota Morris

Minnesota Transfer Curriculum

Transferring to Morris

Transfer credits from another college

Students who have completed coursework at another accredited institution of higher education may receive transfer credits if course contents reflect the University of Minnesota, Morris’s liberal arts mission. Based on the types of courses completed and performance in that coursework, students can receive credit toward bachelor of arts requirements at Morris.

As a preliminary guide to prospective transfer students, Minnesota’s public colleges and universities offer the Transferology service. The website allows students to view courses by college name that have previously been evaluated for transfer.

Transfer credits from within the University of Minnesota

A student who wishes to change from one college, school, or campus of the University of Minnesota to Morris must meet the Morris requirements for admission. Application for transfer within the University of Minnesota should be made at the Office of the Registrar on the campus at which the student is currently enrolled or was last registered.