University of Minnesota Morris

Hardware Support

All University owned computers must go through Computing Services when the computer is being retired from use or being transferred to another user. All computers submitted to Computing Services (Behmler 10) must be submitted with a equipment service form.

Computing Services performs secure deletion and reallocation (if needed). If the computer is unable to be used again on campus the computer is recycled.